Wednesday 19 February 2020

Our 100th day Celebration!

Today we Celebrated our 100th (-1) day of school!

In Writer's Workshop students wrote about:

  • "If I had 100 legs I would..."
  • "If I had $100 I would buy..."
  • "Before I turn 100 years old I want to..."
In Math, students made a puzzle out of their completed 100 Charts and used their knowledge of numbers (+/-1 and +/-10) to solve each other's.  These puzzles went home today in their Communication Folders.

For Social Studies, students drew pictures of what they think they will look like when they are 100 years old.  We will be using these pictures for our Past, Present and Future projects.

After reading the book 100 Days of Cool, we decided as a class to dress up again tomorrow as "cool kids".

Today we had some 100 year old visitors!

 Ms. Howard

Mrs. Wickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Art

Ms. Nair wanted to do a little art with you guys!  I hope you're all smiling :)